I think it's pretty safe to say there's been a lot going on this past month. We have had a number of friends come and visit us in Sydney which has been a real treat, and it's been a real adventure showing them our favourite spots and hidden gems. I also returned back to Perth just in time for Mother's Day, where my own mother treated everyone else around her to a homemade pasta fiesta boasting an array of handmade varieties and flavoursome sauces. Gee, I missed her cooking!
Here's a little of what I've been up to, as told through my lens:
- The Strand arcade; One Teaspoon Home in Surry Hills
- A seal charm Marc gave me as a memento
- I miss this funny little face; boarding a flight back home
- The Pie Tin is still one of my favourite Newtown haunts; cat in a pot plant?!
- A slice of France in sunny Paddington
- Finally got round to reading the lovely messages in our guest book; always adore a Kombi
- Epic vine in Surry Hills
- Fab glass cactus cocktail stirrers picked up in Paddington for $1 each; it's nice to be able to return to Moore and Moore, where we were married, for coffee and cake whenever we please
- Handmade pasta courtesy of my talented mother
- $10 bargain Rubi studded flats; tried out nail caviar with a couple of girlfriends