It's certainly been a busy week! I have been feeling so sentimental lately as I find myself doing favourite things for the last time in Perth - seeing friends, visiting loved cafes and learning to let go of possessions like my car. Sob. But it's ok because I am so excited about our move now and a shiny big new thing I am planning which I hope to release mid-year. It can be hard leaving things behind but it's so important to always be moving forward, don't you think?
- Pretty lights in The Corner Store in Fremantle
- Whiling away some time on the grass with my love
- Enjoying summer fruits for afternoon tea
- My Opa's clock
- Wearing what were meant to be my wedding earrings for the first time
- Yet another cafe date
- Planning a something big and secret requires a new notebook, right?
- Mexican fiesta at my aunt Trish's house